Sunday, September 8, 2013

Process and Product

My writing process for Unit 1 was different than usual. This new way of writing definitely has helped me notice more strategies and ways to realize the patterns in writing. Noticing these patterns really helps you write more clearly on the topic you're discussing and also gives you more information to write about. Required drafts played a big role in my writing process and they were a big help. Without them I probably would have been really behind on my essay. It also probably wouldn't have ended up being as good because it was so last minute. This new process of having deadlines for drafts of a certain amount of pages has definitely helped me not procrastinate. If it weren't for canvas I honestly wouldn't have started my paper until last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment